I was importing new Released Products into Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 using Data Import Export Framework’s ‘Products’ entity. Although the import was apparently successful, I found that fields on the Default Order Settings form were all greyed out.
I had last encountered this problem nearly two years ago in AX 2012 FP. At that time, DIXF was in Beta, and Microsoft were not accepting bug reports. Thinking about filing one now, I decided to investigate the cause. The Default Order Settings form has three datasources:
Looking at these tables, I could see that DIXF had created records for my imported items, but the field ‘InventDimIdDefault’ was blank. With items created using the AX client (and which did not have a default site defined) this field contained the value ‘AllBlank’. I decided, for a quick fix, to…
View original post 403 more words
useful quick api
Get the value from a CRM field
var value = Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMFieldSchemaName”).getValue();
Set the value of a CRM field
Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMFieldSchemaName “).setValue(“New Value”);
Get the value from a CRM OptionSet field
var value = Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMOptionSetSchemaName”).getValue();
Get the text from a CRM OptionSet field
var text = Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMOptionSetSchemaName”).getText();
Set the value of a CRM OptionSet field
Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMOptionSetSchemaName”).setValue(“1”); // OptionSet Value
Get the selected text of a CRM OptionSet field
Get the selected value of a CRM OptionSet field
Get the text and value of a CRM Lookup field
var lookupObject = Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“CRMLookupSchemaName”).getValue();
lookupObject.name; // text of lookup
lookupObject.id; // Guid of lookup
Set the value of a CRM Lookup field
var lookupData = new Array();
var lookupItem = new Object();
lookupItem.id = “4A2A54CB-349C-E111-8D26-1CC1DEE8DA78”; // Guid of record
lookupItem.name = “New Contact”; // Entity record name
lookupItem.entityType = “EntitySchemaName”;
lookupData = lookupItem;
Disable CRM field
Hide CRM field
View original post 271 more words
Step 1: Run CMD as administrator and type whoami /all | more, it will display your name and the SID. Copy out the SID.
Step 2: Navigate to MSSQL Management Studio , locate the baseline database for AX and look for table called “dbo.userinfo”, update the table with the necessary infos including the sid or you can use the query below, modify to suit your needs.
update userinfo set
networkdomain = ‘DomainName’,
networkalias = ‘NetworkAlias’,
name = ‘sam’,
SID = ‘S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXX-3956443045-XXXXXX-1001’
where ID = ‘Admin’.
I had this issue and was able to resolve it after going through some processes.